After choosing the size storage you need:
- You sign a self storage agreement (there is no lock in contract). Storage goes from month to month with 2 weeks notice required before you move out.
- Pay 1 month rent in advance and you are ready to move in. There are no security deposits..
- When you move in you put your own padlock on your storage door. These can be purchased at office.
- You must always pay your storage 1 month in advance failure to do this can result in your shed being overlocked and access denied.
- We have some clients who have been with us 10 years but wwhen they want to move they simply give 2 weeks notice.
We are at 8 city Rd Beenleigh the most central storage of all and we back onto M1 easy access to M1 north or south.
We have a large variety of unit sizes to suit everyone but due to high demand some sizes may not be available call Julie the manager to see what is available.
We have a purpose built courtesy trailer large but very light that we lend free of charge for use between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm. suitable for furniture .
We have the latest state of the art recorded CCTV security and alarms with monitors in the managers residence and in the office . Plus our manager lives on site. In 10 years of trading we have never had a problem or claim.
We offer 24 hour access simply put in your exclusive code after hours and the gates will open to exit you will need your code again.
The price will depend on the size of the unit you require, that is why it is important to only get the size unit you need the manager can assist with this. Most people ask for a garage size unit when often they only need half that space.
We offer EFTPOS, credit card, cash or direct bank transfer to our bank account. Easy.
We stock a range of boxes and packing materials at discounted prices.
No we sell a range of padlocks and the padlock remains your property and you are the only one with a key so your space is secure.
We can arrange insurance for you or you can insure your goods yourself normally it costs about $50 for every $1000 insured.
Let’s look at a unit that is 4m long 2m wide and 2.4m high.
4×2=8×2.4= 19.2 cubic metres